Thursday, April 28, 2011

About Time I Got This Together

Welcome to GR², the Green Ring Game Review! I finally found the time to start up a blog to document anything and everything regarding games, with a focus towards xbox 360. I do prefer the 360, but the PS3 is definitely not without it's charm.

On this blog I'll be covering anything from new and upcoming releases, upcoming hardware and software, updates, game reviews and experiences, and whatever else may come across as interesting gaming news for any and all consoles, including PC. I'll also be recommending games, websites, communities and forums that may either help or augment your gaming experience.

I hope whoever is reading this will enjoy my posts. Don't forget to share with your friends and follow my blog!

5 comments:

  1. Welcome to blogger, hope to see some good posts in this :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the blog world. Good luck. Following.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, guys. I look forward to see what blogger, and you all have in store for me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to follow some blogs like this. Thinkin' about picking up some new 360 games, but have no idea what's new/good. Let's hear it.

    ReplyDelete